Your FMA membership provides benefits and services that are paid for by the FMA classified network.
If you haven’t already, you’ll want to take advantage of some of the following benefits:
- Audits provided by Circulation Verification Council (CVC).
- Annual Conference. This year we’re joining with the Association of Free Community Publications in Orlando, April 23-24!
- Discounted hotel rates for conferences.
- Conference Idea Fairs. Earn cash awards. Share ideas. Fantastic opportunities to take home revenue-generating ideas.
- Annual awards contest to honor our editorial and graphic service personnel. This year, we’re joining with the Association of Free Community Publications in their nationwide contest!
- Nationally-recognized conference speakers.
- An opportunity to earn money through FMA’s classified network.
- Quarterly FMA newsletters.
- The Association of Free Community Publication’s Free Paper INK magazine. No cost to members.
- Training seminars provided. No cost.
- A successful tax lobby effort, still working for you.
- The Saturation Mailers Coalition, fighting for a positive postal rate, pricing, operation and service environment that benefits free paper publishers that mail.
- Promoting the free paper industry.
- A great opportunity to work together as a team to make Florida a better place to live!
- The FMA Website with association news, including classifieds for the current and following weeks; advertising information; links to member publications, associate members, and state, regional and national free paper organizations; and a list of Member Publications (with audited circulation figures).